Friday, December 14, 2012

Mail Call






I have had a few people inquire about communication with me while I am in Texas. The only method will be via snail mail. I might get a short phone call each week, but that won't be enough to keep in touch with everyone. I won't know the exact address until I get there, but the following is the template you can use. Once the proper information is passed on, you can fill in the template.

AB LAST NAME, FIRST NAME, MIDDLE INITIAL
_ _ _ TRS/FLT _ _ _ (DORM “LETTER A or B” followed by a #)
1320 TRUEMPER STREET UNIT 36_ _ _ _
LACKLAND AFB, TX 78236- _ _ _ _ (zip code extension)

So in the end it will look something like:

AB Doe, John R
322TRS/FLT 253 (Dorm B-2)

1320 Truemper Street Unit 364068
Lackland AFB, TX 78236-6432


*TRS= Training Squadron
*FLT= Flight

* Airman Basic


Please just send postcards and/or letters. No packages, food, drinks, etc.  I will do my best to write back to everyone but give no guarantees. 




No comments:

Post a Comment