Monday, December 31, 2012

Hi All!
Happy New Year!
No, I'm not Bryan but I am Bryan's dad, Mike. Bryan asked me to update his blog once in a while while he is away at BMT.
Bryan was able to call home twice since being gone. The first time was on the 18th when we were able to speak only briefly. He sounded harried but good.
The second time was Christmas Day when we were able to talk for about 30 minutes. He said he was feeling a little homesick but otherwise was doing well. There were a few tasks he was struggling with but was getting help from his fellow trainees, and likewise he was/is able to help them with things he is comfortable with as well.
Here is his mailing address if you want to send him a note. (I'm sure he would appreciate it if you did!)



AB Yates, Bryan, M.
320 TRS/FLT 153 Dorm "A-1”
1320 Truemper Street Unit 364021
Lackland AFB, TX 78236-5570 

A few instructions with the mail: 
Plain white envelopes please.
No food/treats.
No packages.
Nothing with glitter or anything that might mess up the cleanliness that is expected. 
Pictures are fine.
Words of encouragement are highly recommended! 

Thanks! I'll update as I get more news. 

No comments:

Post a Comment